Monday, November 27, 2006

Kaching! Kaching!

Like the sound of jackpot!

Since the table has turned to its full axis, and everyone had their own share of slavery to this group (hehe), WALA NG MANLILIBRE!!!!

Hahahaha. Does this mean that we have to start all over again? To where this group has started? To the guinea pig whom we owe the birth of the 'libre-cycle' (ahem, that's me, hehehe).

Naah. I don't think so;)

PERO!!! Since mabait ako talaga (sige na nga kayo na rin..:P). Okay okay. My turn.. again! Hehehe. No, seriously speaking, since I was totally moved with what you did *sob*sob*, I think I owe you dinner;)

Seriously?!
Seriously.

So kung kelan may makabasa nito, dun natin gawin. Hehe. (Sana hindi bukas.. cross-fingers!) Hahahahaha!

3 comments:

Meg said...

I guess you'll have to treat us to dinner tonight :)

Hehehe...but seriously.. I'm glad we did go to the airport :)

she =) said...

hehe, ako ang last na nakabasa dito nh? so kelan na? sa mon? hahaha :D

or may mas slow pa sa akin? =p

kaypers said...

bwahaha! sori, hahahaha, di nyo ko sinama eh. hahaha:P sayang libre na sana jollibee nyo. haha..

basta dapat thurs to. hehe, para maging offical ang TMB.