First of all, sorry kung nagtampo ka samin:( hehe. it was meant as a surprise. *backgrounder* binigyan namin si Jode ng cake anonymously, having the delivery boy sent the cake himself up to 7th floor. Yung dedication, si Red Ribbon person ang nagsulat. The only trace that we hoped that the cake will be recognized that it came from us was the handwriting from the Happy Birthday I wrote on the balloons. But, fortunate or unfortunate that it was, the balloons popped! So Jodie here did not have any idea, at all.. kung kanino galing, sabi ng IM.. sa SECRET ADMIRER daw. Ayiihiiiii. Hahaha. Anyway yun, sorry Jode. Alam mo naman na nde makakalimutan ng TMB na bigyan ka ng sorpresa. Hehehe. Ikaw pa:P
At ito pa ang isa sa madaming hinanda. Week-long ang preparation, hija. Hehehe! I really hope by this time you get to read this, naiyak ka na sa buong event. Hahaha. As for DJ, well, video-han nalang namin:P Pwede mo rin kaming tawagan, para ikaw nalang ang may gastos. Ganun din naman yun, gagastos ka rin pag kami tumawag. Bwahaha. Kidding.
Anyway, here's DJ's gift for you. I can't seem to embed it, I am no html-programmer than this. Hehehe. I hope DJ can fix it up for us, hehehe, since sya ang pinaka hindi busy satin. Wahehehehe. Joke lang ulit.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE!!!
There are two videos for you too, I am not posting it in here. I was advised that it was too obscene for public viewing. Hehehe. Well at least, you can share it to us after your personal use, maybe by then you can justify the obscenity then share it to us. Hahaha. I am sending it in a separate mail:) I did not view this, I daresay I won't. Hehehe.
There. I have to stop. I have to meet someone somewhere this time so I got to go. Two hours thereafter, I will await Jodie's much-anticipated birthday bash. I really hope she will enjoy it as much as we want her to... :)
Happy birthday Jode! We wish you all the best in life.. You deserve nothing less. You've been a great friend, confidante, clown, songer, and for anything you have been to us, I salute you for being just that.. I could have never imagined myself enjoying my stay "here" without you (awwwww). Hehehe. I know everyone feels just the same. We love you Jode!!! Cheers to more years of friendship!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment